Monitoring and Evaluation Director
|Salary Range:||Competitive Market NonProfit Compensation Package|
|Benefits:||Competitive Market NonProfit Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Priority:||Conditional -- Funding|
|Description:||We are currently recruiting for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to support an anticipated need in Uganda.|
The Monitoring and Evaluation Director will provide M&E technical leadership and technical assistance to M&E Officers and project partners; s/he is responsible for the monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems that reflect IMA’s strategic direction and priorities. The Monitoring and Evaluation Director will work in close partnership with IMA project staff, and partner organizations and government institutions on all harmonized M&E activities.
In terms of Monitoring, Evaluation and Technical , the Officer will:
• Report on the project’s Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP).
• Work with HQ technical leadership to integrate Health components into M&E framework.
• Support in the collection and monitoring of all M&E activities under the project; this includes reviewing data collection tools, supervising and/or conducting reports from fieldwork, conducting data analysis and interpretation of findings.
• Conduct routine data quality assurance process to maintain adequate quality control in all aspects of M&E from data collection to results’ reporting.
• Review partners progress reports in collaboration with program managers and provide feedback to the partners based on their performance.
• Prepare or support routine reports, abstracts, presentations, brochures, project summary sheets, newsletters. Present at conferences or meetings when required.
• Prepare semi-annual and annual reports and draft quarterly project reports in close collaboration with project staff.
• Contribute to quarterly, biannual and annual tabular and narrative reports.
• Provide information in response to ad hoc internal and external requests.
• Communicate M&E results to internal and external audiences orally and in writing.
• Develop and update the project’s results plan and follow up on data collection and dissemination of best practices and lessons learned.
|Qualifications:||Candidates for the Monitoring and Evaluation Director will:|
1. Have a master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Demographics or an M&E related field.
2. Have three to eight years of experience in monitoring, designing, and implementing programs in health, HIV/AIDS, or human resource management with demonstrated supervision experience
3. Experience in monitoring and evaluation including the ability to develop and monitor database systems for data management and routine reporting.
4. Be familiar with USAID reporting regulations.
5. Analysis and data management skills as well as demonstrated analytical skills and experience in identifying and evaluating best practices and state-of-the-art approaches to be utilized by the project.
6. Experience in using data/evidence for decision-making.
7. Experience in working with district leaders/officials in a decentralized setting.
8. Experience working with statistical databases (Stata, SAS, etc.) as well as strong skills in Excel, Word, Access and Power Point
9. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
10. Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with donors, MOH, project partners and to provide technical M&E leadership and represent IMA World Health.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.